Collaboration in different parts of the world
The advantages of collaboration
Lund University collaborates in different parts of the world. At home through different groups focusing on different regions in the world. In addition, Lund University is a member of a number of international networks together with many renowned, research-intensive and influential universities.
Networks enable and facilitate collaboration in various forms, and offer exchanges on several levels of education. Networks provide a platform, but not always funding.
- Africa – promoting research, education and collaboration
- LERU – League of European Research Universities
- U21– a network with global reach
- The Utrecht network – a European network with many activities
- Operations in Brazil – promoting collaborations within research and innovation
- Operations in India – promoting research and education collaboration
- Operations in China – promoting teaching staff, research and student exchange