Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Mobility funding for staff

As an employee, you have the right to continuing professional development. This applies to teaching staff and researchers as well as technical and administrative staff.

Find funding for your time abroad

You can receive funding for teaching, research and continuing professional development abroad through Erasmus+ and a number of other networks.

Page Manager:

Site Manager
Central Administration
staffpages [at]

About this website