As a researcher at Lund University, how can I benefit from using LUCRIS?
Reuse of research information
Edit your personal profile and reuse the information on the web and in external systems such as:
- Export to EndNote and other reference management programs
- Export for project reporting
- Export and create a personal CV
A short video on how to create private CV:s
Present your research
Present and highlight your research outputs and have them exported, for example to:
- The department’s local webpages (depending on local web solutions)
Boost our collective CV
Contribute to LU’s reputation as a world-leading university by sharing structured and accessible information on our research. It’s good for you, and it’s good for everyone at LU.
The Faculty of Medicine created these short clips on how to get started with LUCRIS, enjoy!
LUCRIS is a research information system and a relational database
Current Research Information System
LUCRIS is a research information system whose purpose is not only to register and highlight LU’s research publications, but also projects, collaborations and other research-related activities. Having this information collected in one place provides a positive image of you as a researcher linked to LU. LUCRIS is a system that gathers and displays information from several other systems – contracts, projects, publications and other activities that combine to enable the dissemination of your research profile. And you can reuse the information you have entered in LUCRIS by using the system’s CV module.
LUCRIS is a relational database, which means that you can create links and relations between different information objects in the system. For example, you can connect publications to projects, which you in turn can connect to contracts. You can highlight contributions you have published after a conference as a relation to the keynote lecture you gave at the conference. And of course the more such relations you create, the higher the visibility of your research outputs.
Who can see and reuse the data I enter in LUCRIS?
- Other researchers: in and outside your existing networks, which can lead to new collaborations and projects.
- Financiers and donors: LUCRIS allows you to send links when reporting – to research financiers for example – that highlight the various forms of output a certain contract has generated.
- Media: a clear and updated profile in LU’s research database makes it easier for the media to find the right person at LU.
- Students and interested members of the public: the opportunity for students and interested members of the public to closely follow research in its different expression and forms.