Accessibility of www.staffpages.lu.se
How accessible is www.staffpages.lu.se
We know some parts of this website aren't fully accessible. See the section on non-accessible content below for more information.
What to do if you can't access parts of this website?
If you need content from this website that is not accessible for you, but is not within the scope of the accessibility regulations as described below, please contact us.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren't listed on this page or if we're not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us and let us know about the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Agency for Digital Government to lodge a complaint.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
- Some PDF-files published on the website do not fully comply with the accessibility guidelines. 1.4.11 Non-text Contrast – Level AA; 1.4.12 Text Spacing – Level AA.
- Link text used for multiple different destinations WCAG 2.4.4 Link Purpose (In Context). Level A error. This error will be rectified with the migration to a website in the updated version of the software during the week of 7-11 December.
System errors that will be addressed with the migration to a new version (7-11 December).
- Input field has no description WCAG 1.3.1 Info and Relationships. Level A error.
- Input field has no description WCAG 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value. Level A error.
- Link identified only by colour WCAG 1.4.1 Use of Colour. Level A error.
How we tested this website
Site tests are performed using Siteimprove and through additional spot checking by the site editors.
The website was published on 20 September.
The website will be migrated to an updated version of the software (Drupal 8) between 16 November and 13 December 2020. The new website will be published between 7 and 11 December. In advance of this migration, all pages will be reviewed and certain problems in templates etc. will be addressed.