About the reopening of Primula
We want to remind our employees of the following:
- Register cases in Primula well in advance, if you want them to be reviewed and approved for payment in connection with the October salary. The approval deadline is 15 October at 12:00 (noon). NB! Employees, reviewers and managers will have very limited time to process cases in October.
- Original receipts for e.g. expenses, healthcare, medication and health promotion, must be submitted to the HR officer at your department or equivalent, in accordance with the established procedures at your workplace. Original receipts are not to be sent to SSC.
- Manual documentation, e.g. decisions from the Swedish Tax Agency regarding tax according to the income tax table, adjustments, and special income tax for non-residents (SINK), must be submitted through the SSC client portal no later than 10 October. Manual documentation refers to all cases for which there is no form in Primula, and that require manual processing via SSC’s portal. Scan your documentation and submit it through the SSC portal.
- Sick leave/recovery during the period 6 September–7 October 2018 can be reported in Primula as of 8 October.
- As of 8 October, the National Government Service Centre (SSC) is in charge of payroll management and Primula support for Lund University.
- LU’s forms are replaced by forms in Primula (e.g. health promotion benefits)
- The SSC Portal – log in here to ask questions, find useful information, and report errors, as well as submit manual documentation in cases for which there is no form available in Primula.
- For more information about how the transition affects you:
Go to the page Joining the National Government Service Centre
Links and SSC contact details
Log in to Primula
Call: ext. 29 000, press 3 or go to SSC Client Portal.
Login to SSC Client Portal (in Swedish)