Pilot study about exam service
The pilot study highlights five interconnected development areas that would create a simpler, more legally secure, more efficient and more professional exam process for teaching staff, students and administrators.
- A central exam service that covers premises booking, booking of invigilators and adaptations for students who need special support.
- More digital exams, in which students and teaching staff write and mark digitally.
- A general development of the students’ digital environment, in which the students are given a uniform, modern and digital experience, regardless of department or faculty.
- More premises suitable for digital invigilated exams.
- Better system support to maximise premises usage and to schedule exam invigilators.
The pilot study will now become a project that will be led by LU Estates.