Sign up for the tramline relay race!
The race will start at 17:00 on 17 September. Lund University will pay the starting fee for LU employees wishing to take part.
Participants compete in teams of four, with each team member running one relay distance (2 stretches of 4km and 2 stretches of 7km).
After the event, there will be time for a little team bonding, music and food (it will shortly be possible to order food from Farmshack via the website and the tramline relay race Facebook page!)
17 September at 17:00
- The run starts and ends in the LTH park, where the passing of the batons will also take place.
- A north loop to ESS (7km).
- A south loop to Clemenstorget (4km), (see map on the website).
- Teams are to have four members
- 4 stretches in total (2 of 4km and 2 of 7km)
- The race stretches are in the following order: 4 km - 7 km - 4 km - 7 km
- The team has a total of 3 hours to complete the course (approx. 8 min/km)
Lund University will pay the starting fee for LU employees wishing to join in!
Register must be done via email to: saga [at] ifklund [dot] se
Your email is to include:
- The name of the team
- The names of the four team members.
- The stretch that each team member will run.
- The size and model (M/F) of t-shirt for each team member (to be picked up afterwards, a few weeks after the race)
- Company/organisation: Lund University
NB! The whole team must register simultaneously; no individual registrations will be accepted!
The registration deadline is prolonged until 15 September.
Read more on IFK Lund’s website: www.sparvagsstafetten.se (in Swedish)
If you want to eat something after the race you can order food in advance, to be collected after the race (at your own cost). The food is delivered from Farmshack, see web page.