Some weeks before your vacations
- Enter your annual leave into Primula (don't applies for teachers)
- Submit outstanding travel expense reports Primula
- Take the opportunity to register your documents before the summer holidays so that your colleagues can easily find them when you are away. Remember to include all case documents, cases should not be left empty of documents. W3D3
- Approve all outstanding invoices in Lupin before you leave.Lupin.
- Delegate your authorisations in Lupin (Proceedo) to a colleague for your period of annual leave so that deliveries can be acknowledged, and invoices paid.
Remember to tell your colleague about any invoices or deliveries expected during your holiday period and how they should be handled.
Invoice management | Staff Pages (lu.se)
The day before your holiday
- If you do not check your e-mail and telephone during the holidays:
- Enter your holiday in your Outlook calendar and mark yourself as away (if you share your calendar with colleagues)
- Enter an out-of-office message in Outlook for your entire period of annual leave. Remember to write when you are expecting to be back and to whom or where people should turn in the meantime.
- Enter an out-of-office message in Teams for your entire period of annual leave. Click on your profile picture in Teams and choose “Set status message”. Remember to write when you are expecting to be back and to whom or where people should turn in the meantime. Choose “Clear status message after” and then “Customised” in order to set a date for when your status message should disappear.
- Enter a holiday notice for your telephone number in the Salut (Trio) telephone system. You can also give another number that people should call during your time away, which will be visible to the operators on the switchboard.
- Make sure nothing worth stealing is left visible in the office. Close any blinds if it is possible to see in.
- Empty your bins, especially if they contain any fruit scraps or anything else that can start to smell. Make sure to look after any plants, give them extra water or take them home if you will be away for a long period.
- Enjoy your holiday!
Are you and your research correctly presented?
Before going on holiday can be a good time to update how you are presented online. Go to the Research Portal and search for your name to check Find Profiles — Lund University
- Check that your profile text is correct and is available in Swedish and English.
- Is your project list complete and up to date? Many funding bodies like (demand) that their projects are named on a public website, and many check the Research Portal.
- Is your publication list up to date?
If you need to update anything, log in to LUCRIS and make changes.
Help can be found on the Staff Page
During the summer
Watch out for attempted fraud. During the summer there is an increased risk of attempted fraud.
- It is important to be alert and question requests for quick payments or transfers of money.
- Ask your manager or client for verification about such requests in another communications channel (phone, email) than the one the request came by.
Payment fraud | Staff Pages (lu.se)