As an employee, knowing how to deal with similar situations can be useful.
- Check Driftinfo for ongoing operational disruptions: In case of a disruption in any system, please visit support.lu.se to get up-to-date information on ongoing issues.
- Contact LU Servicedesk: via email: servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se (servicedesk[at]lu[dot]se) or telephone: 29000. They are there to help and provide guidance.
On the LU Support page, you will find the section Driftinfo, which provides information about planned updates, reported disruptions and ongoing work to solve issues. An information coordinator is the liaison between LU Servicedesk and the groups working to find solutions so that relevant information is kept up-to-date on Driftinfo.
Driftinfo is the primary channel for sharing information about ongoing disruptions.
Driftinfo can be found here
See current and planned disruptions to the University’s IT systems: support.lu.se
Subscribe and receive information via email every time there is an update.
Subscribe to receive information about operational disruptions
- Go to support.lu.se
- Click on Log in at the very top right of the page to log in with your Lucat ID
- Click on your name at the top right of the page and then click on Profile
- On the right side of the page, there is a blue button that says Add me to Driftinfo emails. Click on that.
- You are now subscribed and will receive an email every time there is an update.
If you experience disruptions or problems with any IT systems over a longer period that you cannot find in the information about current and planned disruptions, please get in touch with LU Servicedesk, servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se.