Career Day 2023 - for life science students and early career researchers
Careers Centre at Faculty of Medicine, Lund University and Medicon Village are organizing and hosting a career day for junior life science researchers considering working in industry.
Are you a student or early career researcher within the life science field and want to:
- Know the life science labour market in the region?
- Know what skills you need to be attractive?
- Meet your potential future employer?
- Write a convincing CV?
- Find out about trainee programmes in industry?
- Interested in applying your scientific knowledge to a commercial setting?
Then participate in this day full of useful and inspiring talks and meetings!
Besides providing practical career development skills which early career researchers need for a successful career in the life science industry, the event is also an opportunity to broaden your network and to mingle with potential employers that are present in the afternoon.