Coaching for managers and leaders
Lund University has signed a framework agreement with four suppliers regarding coaching, which can be sub-ordered by managers and leaders at all levels. The framework agreement covers two services, which can be provided by all the procured suppliers:
- Individual coaching: the individual’s needs relating to the manager role and leadership determines the content of the coaching.
- Coaching of management teams: the team’s need to develop cooperation in the management team determines the content of the coaching.
The agreement entails coaching for development in management positions with a focus on leadership, personal development and driving change management processes. Coaching in both areas is to be based on, and linked to, guidelines for management positions and the individual client’s needs. The services are intended to support managers and leaders, in cooperation with staff, to achieve the organisation’s goals as well as drive and deliver on strategic issues.
The purchaser does not commit to sub-order a certain quantity and is free to choose a supplier based on the presentation material and prices below. There is no charge for contacting a supplier via the contacts below in order to get help to find a suitable consultant. The first status update meeting with the proposed consultant is also free of charge. A sub-order agreement is to be written between supplier and purchaser.
- Indea AB, contact Katarina Billing, Katarina [dot] billing [at] indea [dot] se, tel: +46 705 52 61 57
Presentation of Indea AB (PDF 671 kB, new tab, in Swedish)
- KC Group, contact Annika Röckner, info [at] kommuncoacherna [dot] se, tel: +46 705 60 03 24
Presentation of KC Group (PDF 1.9 MB, new tab, in Swedish)
- LifeWise AB, contact Kay Sandersson, kay [dot] sanderson [at] lifewise [dot] se, tel: +46 739 13 55 50
Presentation of LifeWise AB (PDF 773 kB, new tab, in Swedish)
- MiL Institute AB, contact for individual coaching: Tone Lennesiö, tone [dot] lennesio [at] milinstitute [dot] se, tel: +46 706 51 55 58, contact for coaching of management teams: Jonas Janebrant, jonas [dot] janebrant [at] milinstitute [dot] se, tel: +46 705 52 00 01
Presentation of MiL Institute AB (PDF 556 kB, new tab, in Swedish)
Please contact your line manager or the human resources officer within your department/faculty or equivalent.