Courses and programmes for managers and leaders
Are you a manager or hope to become a manager and want to develop your skills? Then you’ve come to the right place. We offer a range of courses and programmes for managers and leaders.
These are all freestanding modules. The choice of course/programme is made in consultation with your manager, based on the target group of the programme.
After completing the course, you can print out a certificate via Kompetensportalen.
Develop the employer role
- Systematic work environment management at Lund University (online).
- Labour law (Arbetsrätt), in Swedish.
- Staff appraisals – an introduction for managers and leaders.
- Salary-setting appraisals – salary-setting discussions between manager and employee (Lönesättande samtal – lönesättning i dialog mellan chef och anställd) (online, in Swedish).
- Doing the right thing – about laws and regulations at Lund University (Hur gör jag rätt – om lagar och regler vid Lunds universitet), in Swedish.
- Effective, precision staff recruitment focusing on expertise (Träffsäker och effektiv personalrekrytering med kompetens i fokus), in Swedish.
Develop the leader role
- New leader – starts during spring 2022.
- Experienced leader – starts during spring 2022.
- Management team development – the aim is to proactively develop your management team, focusing on issues that can be linked to the management team’s aims and goals, the team’s work methods and to identify needs for change and plan continued development work. Internal consultants support the process and the initiative is tailored to the specific needs of each management team.
Develop the organisational manager role
- Finance: situations and simulations.
- What is an “overhead” and how does it work? (online)
- Project management.
Contact your line manager or your organisational unit’s HR/staff officer if you have any questions about your employment or your organisational unit’s procedures regarding HR/staff matters.
If you can’t find what you are looking for on the web page…