Courses and programmes for managers and leaders
Are you a manager or hope to become a manager and want to develop your skills? Then you’ve come to the right place. We offer a range of courses and programmes for managers and leaders.
Go directly to
These are all freestanding modules. The choice of course/programme is made in consultation with your manager, based on the target group of the programme.
After completing the course, you can print out a certificate via Kompetensportalen.
- Systematic work environment management at Lund University (online).
- Labour law (Arbetsrätt), in Swedish.
- Staff appraisals – an introduction for managers and leaders.
- Salary-setting appraisals – salary-setting discussions between manager and employee (Lönesättande samtal – lönesättning i dialog mellan chef och anställd) (online, in Swedish).
- Doing the right thing – about laws and regulations at Lund University (Hur gör jag rätt – om lagar och regler vid Lunds universitet), in Swedish.
- Effective, precision staff recruitment focusing on expertise (Träffsäker och effektiv personalrekrytering med kompetens i fokus), in Swedish.
- New leader.
- Experienced leader.
- Management team development – the aim is to proactively develop your management team, focusing on issues that can be linked to the management team’s aims and goals, the team’s work methods and to identify needs for change and plan continued development work. Internal consultants support the process and the initiative is tailored to the specific needs of each management team.
- Finance: situations and simulations.
- What is an “overhead” and how does it work? (online)
- Project management.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this webpage, you can ask the HR Division a question via the case management system, which is reached via the page Find the right HR information and support on the HR website.
Contact your line manager or the HR officer at your organisational unit if you have any questions concerning employment or your organisational unit’s procedures for HR/staff matters.