Courses and programmes for managers and leaders
These are all freestanding modules. The choice of course/programme is made in consultation with your manager, based on the target group of the programme.
After completing the course, you can print out a certificate via Kompetensportalen.
Develop the employer role
- Labour law (Arbetsrätt), in Swedish
- Staff appraisals – an introduction for managers and leaders
- Salary-setting appraisals – salary-setting discussions between manager and employee (Lönesättande samtal – lönesättning i dialog mellan chef och anställd), online course in Swedish
- Doing the right thing – about laws and regulations at LU (Hur gör jag rätt – om lagar och regler vid LU), in Swedish
- Effective, precision staff recruitment focusing on expertise (Träffsäker och effektiv personalrekrytering med kompetens i fokus), in Swedish
- Systematic work environment management at LU
Develop the leader role
- Curious about leadership – under development, in Swedish
- New leader – under development, in Swedish
- Experienced leader – under development, in Swedish
- UGL Development of team and leader (Utveckling av grupp och ledare), in Swedish
- Management team development – the aim is to proactively develop your management team, focusing on issues that can be linked to the management team’s aims and goals, the team’s work methods and to identify needs for change and plan continued development work. Internal consultants support the process and the initiative is tailored to the specific needs of each management team.
Develop the organisational manager role
- Finance: situations and simulations (Ekonomispel), in Swedish
- What is an “overhead” and how does it work?
- Project management (Projektledning), in Swedish