New Vice-Chancellor and Deputy Vice-Chancellor 2021
At its meeting on 24 September 2019, the University Board decided to initiate the recruitment of the vice-chancellor and deputy vice-chancellor of Lund University for the term of office starting on 1 January 2021.
A Recruitment Committee has been appointed. Its task is to prepare proposals for the new vice-chancellor and deputy vice-chancellor. The Recruitment Committee consists of the following members:
Appointed by the University Board
Chair Jonas Hafström
- Head of finance Ingrid Bengtsson-Rijavec, external member
- Professor Anne L’Huillier, teaching staff
- Robin Bernståhle, student
Appointed by the Electoral College
- Head of faculty office Catrin Malmström, non-academic staff
- Gustav Ekström, student
- Senior lecturer Johan Östling, teaching staff
- Professor Viveka Alfredsson, teaching staff
During the autumn, the Recruitment Committee will draw up a proposal for a person specification for the vice-chancellor, which will be decided on by the University Board on 13 December 2019.