Practical support and templates
Lund University Commissioned Education (LUCE) want to make it easy and convenient for you who work at a department and want to engage in commissioned education. They welcome all calls, emails and visits and offer you our support all the way.
LUCE is always the contract party from Lund University when signing contracts with an employer regarding commissioned education. To find out what the customer agreement looks like, see template below.
- Customer agreement on commissioned education (Word 37 kB, new tab)
- General Terms for Contract Education at Lund University (PDF 31 kB, new tab)
If you need help calculating the staff and venue costs, for Lund University and your employer, use the following template. If you still have questions you are welcome to contact LUCE! They are happy to help.
- Estimated costs for commissioned education, in Swedish (Excel 75 kB, new tab)
- List of contact persons at LUCE (information at lunduniversity.lu.se)
Make your commissioned education visible and searchable
LUCE has created a database on commissioned education at the University, where each course or programme is presented with a picture and text.
Would you like to make your course or programme visible in the LUCE commissioned education catalogue? Fill in the presentation template and send it to info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se
This is what the commissioned education catalogue looks like
- List of education courses/programmes and search function (at the external platform LUVIT, partly in Swedish)
- Specific education (at the external platform LUVIT)
Lund University Commissioned Education (LUCE)
+46 46 222 07 07
info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se
Scheeletorget 1, Lund
221 00 Lund