NyA and the NyA web admissions system
NyA is a national database, used for admissions to first and second cycle studies. There are two versions of NyA: one so called Expert Client, and one web-based. The NyA Expert Client is used by admissions officers. The NyA web caters to those who work within a department.
The NyA web
The NyA web is a variation on NyA, and it caters to those who work within a department. Through the NyA web you can:
- find information about a person’s applications, qualifications and submitted documents
- find contact information for the applicants
- retrieve lists of applicants, lists of admissions, and statistics
- create labels for mailings by post for the programmes linked to your department
- assess specific entry requirements for the programmes in your department
- register the remaining number of available places
- close for late applications
- administrate admission from the waiting list.
The NyA web is accessed through a web browser (Internet Explorer version 10 or later, or Firefox), and once you have gained authorisation, you can log in using your Lucat identity.
Authorisation and support
In order to gain access to the NyA web, you must fill out and submit the following form.
There are different levels of authorisation depending on what you need to do within the system.
User manuals on the NyA web are available on the UHR website at the NyA webpages. You can reach the page by clicking on "Help" on the NyA web. Please note that you need to be registered to enter the NyA web.
For additional support, contact the Admissions Office at instlant [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
The Admissions Office
instlant [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se (internal e-mail)
Sölvegatan 29 B, Lund
Map on hitta.se
Internal mailing code 13
The NyA database is developed and managed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR). The admissions office has a local responsibility for the system at Lund University, including administrating user authorisations.