Help create a commissioned education course/programme
All education ideas are of interest
– contact us!
Lund University offers a wide range of open commissioned education courses/programmes. Every year we also tailor commissioned education for a diverse group of customers, and the possibilities are practically endless. Long or short, interdisciplinary or not – all your ideas for commissioned education are of interest.
The University encourages you as an employee to work with commissioned education. It is an important part of our outreach activities. Do you have an exciting contact or an idea for a commissioned education course/programme that we can create together? Please don’t hesitate to contact LUCE with your thoughts or questions!
Reach us by telephone 046 222 07 07 or email info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se
Meet some people who have engaged in commissioned education
Commissioned education in 2016 – numbers
- Commissioned education had a turnover of SEK 74 million
- Approximately 130 commissioned education courses/programmes were conducted, with an average length of six months
- Some 3 100 people participated in a commissioned education course/programme, of which more than 20 percent were international participants
- Public sector customers accounted for approximately 25 percent of the participants, but more than 80 percent of the turnover
- The ratio between international and national businesses and organisations that purchased commissioned education courses/programmes was approximately 10/90
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and the National Agency for Education (Skolverket) were our biggest customers, accounting for 40 percent of the revenue
- Internationally, the Ministry of Finance in Indonesia was the biggest customer (tenth place in total)
- Among the biggest private sector customers were Atlas Copco and Sony Mobile Communications