Help create a commissioned education course/programme
All education ideas are of interest
– contact us!
Lund University offers a wide range of open commissioned education courses/programmes. Every year we also tailor commissioned education for a diverse group of customers, and the possibilities are practically endless. Long or short, interdisciplinary or not – all your ideas for commissioned education are of interest.
The University encourages you as an employee to work with commissioned education. It is an important part of our outreach activities. Do you have an exciting contact or an idea for a commissioned education course/programme that we can create together? Please don’t hesitate to contact LUCE with your thoughts or questions!
Reach us by telephone 046 222 07 07 or email info [at] education [dot] lu [dot] se
Meet some people who have engaged in commissioned education
Commissioned education in 2018 – numbers
- Commissioned education had a turnover of SEK 83 million
- 145 commissioned education courses/programmes were conducted, with an average length of six months
- Public sector customers accounted for 27 percent of the participants, but 66 percent of the turnover
- The ratio between international and national businesses and organisations that purchased commissioned education courses/programmes was 25/75
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and the National Agency for Education (Skolverket) were our biggest customers, accounting for 41 percent of the revenue
- Internationally, Office of the Judiciary of Thailand was the biggest customer
- Among the biggest private sector customers were Siemens and Transavia Airlines