Members of the Education Board
The term of office for the members of the Education Board is three years. Student representatives are appointed every academic year. Here are the members of the Board for the period 1 February 2018–31 January 2021.
Deputy vice-chancellor Sylvia Schwaag-Serger
- School of Economics and Management: pro dean Kristina Eneroth
- Faculties of Humanities and Theology: pro dean Ann-Kristin Wallengren
- Faculty of Law: vice-dean Elsa Trolle Önnerfors
- Faculty of Engineering: pro dean Annika Mårtensson
- Faculty of Medicine: vice-dean Maria Björkqvist
- Faculty of Science: vice-dean Karin Hall
- Faculty of Social Sciences: vice-dean Lena Eskilsson
- Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts: pro dean Staffan Storm.
Student representatives during academic year 2020/2021
- Matilda Byström
- Cornelia Andersson
- Hanna Sjö
Representatives of employee organisations with the right to attend, make statements and make proposals
- SACO: Kristina Nilsson
- TCO-OFR/S: Katarina Larsdotter Wendel
University administration representatives
The right to attend, make statements and make proposals was decided at the Education Board meeting on 7 March 2018.
Applicable until 31 January 2021 for the heads of External Relations, Student Affairs, Quality and Evaluation, Division for Higher Education Development and pro vice-chancellor with a special responsibility for third-cycle education, widening participation, and development of quality assurance systems.
The Education Board’s secretariat
Head of Office
+46 46 222 91 68
asa [dot] ekberg [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 36 98
oskar [dot] johansson [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se