International Marketing and Recruitment
The International Marketing and Recruitment (IMR) team is responsible for Lund University’s international marketing activities to enhance brand awareness of Lund as a study destination and to recruit international students to Lund University’s degree programmes. Marketing activities and communication with prospective students are managed throughout the recruitment, admissions and conversion cycle.
The team is also responsible for Lund University’s international marketing channels including the University’s international Facebook page, Instagram page as well as the brochure International Student Prospectus. In addition, international recruitment events are both organised online and attended physically in target countries where recruitment activities are arranged.
The team coordinates and administers scholarship programmes, handles agreements with education agents, liaises closely with Lund University’s degree programme coordinators, the admissions office, LU Accommodation and the finance department.
Who to contact?
- Lund University’s international website
Contact Anna Juhlin or Maria Lindblad regarding content aimed at prospective students under the "Admissions" and "Student Life" entries on the website. Contact Josine Greidanus, Editor-in-Chief of the Web Department, for questions about other content.
- Lund University’s international Facebook page
Main target audience: international prospective students/alumni/external stakeholders. Please contact Maria Lindblad or Timothy Parker.
- Lund University’s International Desk Facebook page
Target audience: current international students. Please contact Kristen Clarberg at the Student Experience and Mobility Team.
- Lund University’s international Instagram account
Please contact Timothy Parker.
- Lund University’s Chinese Weibo account – please contact Johan Gunnarsson.
- International student scholarships and finance – please contact Tullia Mednickson or Daniel Gunnarsson.
- Head of Office – Richard Stenelo
- International Marketing Manager – Maria Lindblad
- International Marketing Manager – Johan Gunnarsson
- International Marketing Manager – Cicilia Jeppsson
- International Marketing Manager – Rebecca van der Steen
- International Marketing Manager – Babs Kunle
- International Coordinator – Daniel Gunnarsson
- International Coordinator – Louise Corrigan-Konow
- International Coordinator – Erik Kvist
- International Coordinator – Tullia Mednickson
- International Communications Officer – Anna Juhlin
- International Communications Officer – John Craige
- International Communications Officer – Timothy Parker
- International Communications Officer – Audrey Savage