Step 1: Preparing for the application period
Step 1 for processing incoming exchange students includes reviewing and updating agreements and updating and sending out information sheets to partner universities.
Reviewing and updating agreements
All exchange mobility for incoming students requires a valid exchange agreement. The person who has signed and/or administers the agreement is responsible for ensuring its validity, the need for revisions and updating the agreement in SoleMove.
Update and send out information sheets to partner universities
Information sheets are short guides that first and foremost cater to partner universities. They provide a brief description of Lund University, how to apply, deadlines, restrictions, etc. External Relations has created an information sheet for University-wide partner universities. Faculties and departments usually have their own versions. Information sheets are sent out for every new semester so that the updated information is available when the partner universities issue calls for applications for exchange students.
Information sheets should include the following information:
- Contact information
- General information about Lund University/a specific faculty
- Academic information, including academic, number of credits per semester and grading system
- Nomination and application procedures and deadlines
- Courses and study requirements
- Language requirements
- Course restrictions and limitations
- Information about accomodation and link to the application for accomodation
- Information about arrival and orientation weeks
- Residence permit
- Useful links