Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Mobility funding for staff

As an employee, you have the right to continuing professional development. This applies to teaching staff and researchers as well as technical and administrative staff.

Find funding for your time abroad

You can receive funding for teaching, research and continuing professional development abroad through different programmes/calls for applications. Please note that not all programmes/calls for applications are open for all types of activities.

Page Manager:

Telephone: +46 (0)46-222 00 00 (switchboard)
Mailing adress: Box 117, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Invoice adress: Box 188, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Organisation number: 202100-3211

Site manager: staffpages [at] lu [dot] se

About this website