Mobility funding for staff
As an employee, you have the right to continuing professional development. This applies to teaching staff and researchers as well as technical and administrative staff.
Find funding for your time abroad
You can receive funding for teaching, research and continuing professional development abroad through different programmes/calls for applications. Please note that not all programmes/calls for applications are open for all types of activities.
- Erasmus+ for mobility within Europe
- Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
- Nordplus/ Nordlys for mobility within the Nordic countries
- Linnaeus-Palme for mobility to developing regions
- STINT – The Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education
- Travel grants for developing collaboration
- Travel grants for contact trips outside Europe
- Travel and research funding