In case of emergencies
While travelling, always remember to:
- Keep in touch with your family and work place on a regular basis.
- Never take a package or luggage of unknown content with you when crossing a border.
If you become ill while travelling
- Call Sjukvårdsrådgivningen (the Swedish medical advice hotline) at +46 771 11 77 00
- Remember to report being sick as usual.
If something were to happen to you while travelling
For example theft, threat, loss of University equipment such as keys, access cards etc.:
- Call +46 46 222 07 00 immediately and ask to speak to the chief security officer or officer on call, or fill in an incident report online. Log in using your Lucat identity.
Incident report, online form
In case of war, crises situations, natural disasters or major accidents
- Contact your family and work place.
- Contact the embassy or consulate in the country in which you are located.
Where can you get help? Information about embassies and consulates from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Travel agencies and agreements:
Procurement officer Elna Rosén
Elna [dot] Rosen [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
Taxi and rental bus
Procurement officer Håkan Ericsson
hakan [dot] ericsson [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
Lena [dot] Annerfeldt [at] pers [dot] lu [dot] se
Marita [dot] Moller [at] pers [dot] lu [dot] se
Questions about travel advances
lev [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
Chief security officer Per Gustafson
Per [dot] Gustafson [at] bygg [dot] lu [dot] se
University Postal Service
+46 46 222 70 73, +46 46 222 70 84
universitetsposten [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
BMC [dot] Reception [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
LU Service, LU Conferences
teknik [at] konferens [dot] lu [dot] se
bengt [dot] pettersson [at] pi [dot] lu [dot] se
videokonferens [at] lth [dot] se