Pay and display ticket machines
The large car parks have pay and display ticket machines. The fee varies depending on which zone you are in. Select a pay and display ticket for the specific zone (indicated on the signs at the car park entrance and exit).
Payment with a credit card
There are pay and display ticket machines that accept credit card payments in all the parking zone areas and at Campus Helsingborg.
You can pay your parking fee via SMS or with the Parkster app. Download the app from Google Play or App Store.
Day passes can be purchased at the Parking Office, Sölvegatan 14, ground floor by the loading bay. Departments can also buy day passes (paid by invoice) at the Parking Office. Phone +46 46 222 70 96 if you have any questions.
Day pass: zone A SEK 25, zone B SEK 30, zone C SEK 50, Budget zone SEK 25.
Before each new semester, employees and students may purchase a parking permit valid for that semester. Semester parking permits are sold at the Parking Office. Staff can purchase a permit for an entire year, and have the cost deducted from their salary.
Validity period: A semester parking permit is valid from the day of delivery and is valid for the period 7 January to 15 September or 1 September to 31 January. The parking permit must not be given to another person.
- Semester parking permit, employees: zone A SEK 630, zone B SEK 860, zone C SEK 1100, Budget zone SEK 330.
- Semester parking permit, students: zone A SEK 780, zone B SEK 1080, zone C SEK 1380, Budget zone SEK 400.
Parking in different zones
If you park in a zone other than the one you have a parking permit for, you may need to pay a supplementary fee.
- If you have a parking permit for zone A and wish to park in zone B, you must pay
SEK 5 at the pay and display ticket machine in zone B and place this ticket beside your parking permit.
- If you have a parking permit for zone A and wish to park in zone C, you must pay
- SEK 25 at the pay and display ticket machine in zone C and place this ticket beside your parking permit.
- If you have a parking permit for zone B and wish to park in zone C, you must pay
- SEK 20 at the pay and display ticket machine in zone C and place this ticket beside your parking permit.
You do not need to pay a supplementary parking fee if you have a parking permit for a more expensive zone than the one you are to park in.
Note! To be valid, the parking permit and pay and display ticket are to be clearly visible in the vehicle.
Closed: Dec 22– Jan 7
Extended opening hours: Jan 8–Jan 19 8-9am, 2–3 pm
Ordinary opening hours
Monday 8–9 am, 2–3 pm
Tuesday 8–9 am
Wednesday 8–9 am, 2–3 pm
Thursday 8–9 am
Friday 8–8:30 am
Please call us before your visit because sometimes we need to leave the parking office during opening hours.
Sölvegatan 14, HUS I
223 62 LUND