at Lund University
Parking fees apply throughout the year, at all times, within all zones.
Pay and display ticket machines
The large car parks have pay and display ticket machines. The fee varies depending on which zone you are in. Select a pay and display ticket for the specific zone (indicated on the signs at the car park entrance and exit). At Campus Helsingborg, the pay and display ticket machine must be activated with an LU card before it can be used.
Payment with a credit card
There are pay and display ticket machines that accept credit card payments in all the parking zones and at Campus Helsingborg.
You can pay your parking fee via SMS or with the Parkster app.
Day passes can be purchased on line and at the Parking Office, Sölvegatan 14, ground floor by the loading bay. Departments can also buy day passes (paid by invoice) at the Parking Office. Phone +46 46 222 70 96 if you have any questions.
Please note that day passes are not valid for parking zones where ”Endast zondekal” (Parking zone permits only) is stated on the parking zone signs.
Zone A SEK 30
Zone B SEK 40
Zone C SEK 50
Daypasses are not available for the Budget zone. Please pay the fee in the pay and display ticket machines or use the Parkster app.
Before each new semester, employees and students may purchase a parking permit valid for that semester. Semester parking permits are sold online. (New window) Staff can purchase a permit for an entire year.
Validity period: A semester parking permit is valid from the day of delivery and is valid for the period 7 January to 15 September or 1 September to 31 January. The parking permit must not be given to another person.
Semester parking permit for staff:
Zone A SEK 630
Zone B SEK 860
Zone C SEK 1100
Zone MV SEK 1700
Budget zone SEK 330
Semester parking permit for students:
Zone A SEK 780
Zone B SEK 1080
Zone C SEK 1380
Budget zone SEK 400
NB! Lost parking permits will not be replaced.
Parking in different zones
If you park in a zone other than the one for which you have a parking permit, you may need to pay a supplementary fee.
If you have a parking permit for
- zone A and want to park in zone B - pay SEK 20 in the pay and display ticket machine in zone B, and place the ticket next to your parking permit
- zone A and want to park in zone C - pay SEK 40 in the pay and display ticket machine in zone C and place the ticket next to your parking permit
- zone B and want to park in zone C - pay SEK 30 in the pay and display ticket machine in zone C and place the ticket next to your parking permit.
NB: supplementary fees can only be paid in pay and display ticket machines that print paper tickets and not in ticketless machines or via Parkster. Ticket machines that print paper tickets can be found here:
- Navet / Sölvegatan 22
- University Library / Finngatan 1
- Design Centre / Sölvegatan 26
- Campus Helsingborg / Universitetsplatsen 2
- Granathen car park / Tornavägen 20
- Astronomy building / Tornavägen 20
- HSC(LDC) / Baravägen 3 (garage)
- Department of Genetics / Sölvegatan 29
You do not need to pay a supplementary parking fee if you have a parking permit for a more expensive zone than the one in which you want to park. Parking permits for a budget zone are not valid for parking in other zones. The applicable zone fee must thus be paid in full.
Parking office opening hours
Ordinary opening hours
Monday 8–9 am,
Wednesday 8–9 am
Friday 8–9 am
Other time by appointment.