Swedish for university staff – SFU
Depending on your previous knowledge of Swedish you can take courses at five different levels. At the end of level four you will be able to understand radio and television programmes on current affairs or topics of personal interest. You will also be able to enter unprepared into conversation on topics that are of interest to you or pertinent to everyday life, to give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans and also be able to write an essay or a report.
During the spring semester 2017 we are offering the following courses
Applications can be made for the following courses during spring 2017, but please note: All course starts require a minimum number of applicants/course. Therefore, some course starts may be postponed.
Before you apply, discuss it with your manager.
Lectures once a week:
- Level 1 (for beginners, duration fourteen weeks) available 8:15–10:30 or in the evening 17:15–19:30
- Level 2 (continuation course with entrance test, duration fourteen weeks) available 17:15–19:30
- Level 3 (continuation course with entrance test, duration fourteen weeks) available 17:15–19:30
- Level 4 (continuation course with entrance test, duration fourteen weeks) available 17:15–19:30
- Level 5 (a more advanced course with entrance test, duration sixteen weeks) available 17:15–19:30
Course costs (to be paid by your department):
SEK 4 100 each for levels 1–4 and SEK 4 300 for level 5.
Register for a course
Please fill in the registration form, note which course you are interested in and have it signed by the head of your department before sending it to Lena Larsson, internal mailing code (hämtställe) 20, Språk- och litteraturcentrum.
Språk- och litteraturcentrum (SOL) - Centre for Languages and Literature
+46 46 222 83 74
lena.larsson [at] nordlund.lu.se
Internal mailing code 20