If you are an administrator and you would like to edit a profile go to the tab Master data and then choose Persons in the left menu and search for the person you are looking for. The option to do this is based on that you have the role as an Editor of Persons and this is possible to apply for through LUCAT.
LUCRIS in 3 minutes!
Here's how to get started with LUCRIS, an instruction video from the Faculty of Medicine.
Log in LUCRIS and then follow the steps in the film, which does not take more than 3 minutes:
How to add highlighted publications to your personal frontpage in the Research Portal
An instruction video from the Faculty of Medicine.
Information to add to the personal profile
It’s possible to get some information directly from LUCAT. Below you will get a statement of which fields that are available and how they will be filled in and if they will be accessible through the Research Portal or not.
First name: always visible (generated from LUCAT)
Last name: always visible (generated from LUCAT)
Gender: not visible (generated from personal ID)
Date of birth: not visible (generated from LUCAT)
Nationality: not mandatory and not shown (used in some local evaluations)
Name options: added when needed. Options available are:
- Default publishing name – default name. Not shown in the portal.
- Former name – imported from LUP initially; when changes are made in LUCAT in the future, please save the name history here. Shown in the right column at the Research portal, under the name.
- Known as name – alternative name forms for examples names in Islandic, and other spelling options. Replaces First name and Last name in the demonstration of the Research Portal if this field is added.
- Portal sort name – used to control the sorting in the portal. Is added by the researcher when needed. Is not shown in the portal.
Title: All titles are shown under the name. Alternatives available are:
- Title: added from LUCAT, and this information is added from Primula. Shown under the name/head line. Not editable.
- Academic degree: these are added manually. Are shown in the right column, directly under the name in the research portal.
- Honorary title: is added manually.
- Legal title: is added manually.
- Post-nominal title: post-nominal title: is added manually.
- Designation: is added manually.
- Other titles: are added manually.
- Scopus author ID: is added by the researcher. Is not shown.
- Researcher ID: is not added by the researcher. Is not shown.
ORCID: is added from LUCAT. Are shown under Links.
Profile photo: is shown in the Research portal.
Recommended for the photo is:
- Width: between 400 and 1200 pxl
- JPEG-format, quality 90
- Color space: sRGB (some iPhones/Safari web readers have problem reading AdobeRGB)
- 4:3- or 5:4-format is better suitable for standing portrait
Links: Alternatives available are:
- Personal homepage – link to personal homepage, generated from LUCAT, is shown with their own lead text in the right column in the research portal.
- Link – is shown with single lead text or “other links” in the right column before the contact information in the portal.
Profile information: text field (both in Swedish and in English).
Please enter information if possible both in English and in Swedish. If you e.g. don’t enter information in the Swedish box the Swedish version of the Research Portal will contain no information about your research.
The following head lines are shown in this order, if corresponding field contains text:
- Research – overall description of the research activities. Always placed on the top.
- Artistic work – are always used by the Faculty of Performing Arts.
- Teaching – to those that wants to use the personal profile in LUCRIS as the only personal presentation page it’s possible to insert a shorter description of their education.
- Professional work – for example working consultants, architects etc.
- Outreach – overall description of all cooperation with the surrounding world, details are put into Activities.
- Societal impact description of what effects the cooperation efforts have reached.
Start date as an independent researcher / retirement date: is not shown
Affiliations: are always shown (added from LUCAT)
Position outside of LU: Add employments outside LU, present and earlier. Voluntarily, can be reused in the CV module.
Field of study: free text field with the option to add the Qualification (for example Bachelor/Master/Ph.D. in XXX)
Professional qualification: Are shown under the name in the Research Portal, after Academic degree.
External positions: Voluntarily, can be reused in the CV module.
- UKÄ: all research areas must use the classification UKÄ. OBS! UKÄ classification is necessary for a person to be visible when you use UKÄ to filter the information in the portal.
- Keywords: the option to add new free keywords.
Visibility: Possibility to make a personal profile visible at the Research Portal (if not already), should be set to "Public - no restrictions".