Consult a physiotherapist/ergonomist
It is important that the workplace is adapted to both work and personal circumstances for a healthy and well-functioning work environment.
Employees can consult the Occupational Health Service for advice from a physiotherapist/ergonomist if they are at risk of or experiencing problems related to their work environment.
The consultation takes place via email, telephone or personal visit. If longer treatment is required, the employee will be referred to public healthcare.
The physiotherapist can help you with:
- Assessment of physical function
- Trial treatment where appropriate
- Advice on physical activity and relaxation
- Advice on aids and working technique
- Advice on eyesight ergonomics
- Start-up of rehabilitation initiatives
Anne.Link [at] fhv.lu.se
Matilda.Eklund [at] fhv.lu.se
223 62 LUND
Occupational Health Service
221 00 LUND
Internal mailing code 52
+46 46 222 32 80
Consultations by appointment only
Closed for lunch 12:00–12:30