Help create a commissioned education course/programme
All education ideas are of interest
– contact us!
Lund University offers a wide range of open commissioned education courses/programmes. Every year we also tailor commissioned education for a diverse group of customers, and the possibilities are practically endless. Long or short, interdisciplinary or not – all your ideas for commissioned education are of interest.
The University encourages you as an employee to work with commissioned education. It is an important part of our outreach activities. Do you have an exciting contact or an idea for a commissioned education course/programme that we can create together? Please don’t hesitate to contact LUCE with your thoughts or questions!
Reach us by telephone 046 222 07 07 or email info [at] education.lu.se
Meet some people who have engaged in commissioned education
Commissioned education in 2015 – numbers
- Commissioned education had a turnover of SEK 86 million
- Approximately 160 commissioned education courses/programmes were conducted, with an average length of six months
- Some 3 600 people participated in a commissioned education course/programme, of which nearly 40 percent were international participants
- Public sector customers accounted for approximately 40 percent of the participants, but nearly 90 percent of the turnover
- The ratio between international and national businesses and organisations that purchased commissioned education courses/programmes was approximately 20/80
- The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and the National Agency for Education (Skolverket) were our biggest customers, accounting for 40 percent of the revenue
- Internationally, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland was the biggest customer (third place in total)