NyA and the NyA web admissions system
The NyA database is developed and managed by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR). The admissions office has a local responsibility for the system at Lund University, including administrating user authorisations.
The NyA web
The NyA web is a variation on NyA, and it caters to those who work within a department. Through the NyA web you can:
- admit applicants from the waiting list
- find information about a person’s applications, qualifications and submitted documents
- find contact information for the applicants
- retrieve lists of applicants, lists of admissions, and statistics
- create labels for mailings by post for the programmes linked to your department
- assess specific entry requirements for the programmes in your department
- register the remaining number of available places
- close for late applications
The NyA web is accessed through a web browser (Internet Explorer version 10 or later, or Firefox), and once you have gained authorisation, you can log in using your Lucat identity.
Authorisation and support
In order to gain access to the NyA web, you must fill out and submit the following form.
There are different levels of authorisation depending on what you need to do within the system. If you are already authorised, but you need a new level of authorisation, you can simply send a message to instlant [at] stu.lu.se
You will find user manuals on the NyA web by clicking on "Help" in the top right-hand corner of the respective pages. When you click on "Help", a PDF document will open that contains a description of the functions in your current location.
For additional support, contact the admissions office at instlant [at] stu.lu.se