Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.
You are here

Modes of transportation

You must book all your trips through the University’s travel agencies. 

Read more about which travel agencies to use


  • Travelling by car 
  • Public transport not possible to book in advance via the travel agency
  • Taxi not possible to book in advance via the travel agency 
  • Rental bus not possible to book in advance via the travel agency.

Use of private or rental car when travelling

For rental cars there are agreements with rental car companies.

Read more about how to find agreements

Private car

Should any damage occur to your own car or motorcycle (non-rental) during business travel, the insurance deductible will be covered by Kammarkollegiet’s insurance.

Terms and conditions of business travel insurance on the Kammarkollegiet website (some information on this site is in English)

Public transport

When travelling to areas that are in close proximity of the University, a Jojo travel card may be used to keep the costs to a minimum. Jojo cards can be purchased at Skånetrafiken’s customer centre:

List of all Skånetrafiken customer centres,  service centres, and agents (for English, click on "Translate")


Read more about Lund University's agreement with Ringduvetaxi AB.

Rental bus

Lund University has no current agreements with any bus rental companies.

University bicycles

Purchase a bicycle for work via an agreement with Ågrens Cykel

Page Manager:


Travel agencies and agreements


Elna Rosén
Procurement officer
elna.rosen [at]



Håkan Ericsson
Procurement officer [at]

Telephone: +46 (0)46-222 00 00 (switchboard)
Mailing adress: Box 117, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Invoice adress: Box 188, 221 00 Lund, Sweden
Organisation number: 202100-3211

Site manager: staffpages [at]

About this website