The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.


When ordering printing services, your first port of call is one of the University’s internal printers. If you need to engage the help of external printers, you must follow the government framework agreements. On this page, you will find information and contact details concerning how to use the government agreement.

Our internal printers


Media-Tryck handles all kinds of layout and printed material production, such as doctoral theses, annual reports, office prints, roll ups, posters, folders and flyers. 

Media-Tryck has its own layout department that can help with print production, illustrations and other graphics in compliance with the graphic profile.

From Media Tryck, you can also order office supplies such as business cards, pre-printed writing paper, envelopes, correspondence cards and stamps.

Media-Tryck website

DIY and ordering from the webshop

In Media-Tryck’s webshop, you can order office supplies, conference supplies and LU postcards. You can also create posters in A3 format, using an online tool, and upload material that is ready to print. Your order is then sent to Media-Tryck, which prints and delivers the finished products to you.

Media-Tryck webshop (in Swedish)

E building printers

The E building printers also offers printing of theses, posters, compendiums and more. 

The E building printers website

External printers

If you need to turn to an external printer, you must order from one of the suppliers in the government framework agreement to which the University is bound. In connection with each new order, a procedure called renewed competition is to be followed. This means that you must address your request to all the external printers within the agreement, send out a request for tenders (quotes) and then choose the printer who offers the cheapest service. You can find the printers in the agreement on where you can sent a request out to all the printers’ emails via a direct link.

Always state that you are procuring within the government framework agreement for printing services when you send out your request for tenders. Once you have received all the tenders and chosen the cheapest supplier, you must send a summary of the submitted tenders to all the tenderers.

External printers on (in Swedish)

The government framework agreement for printers in the agreements database in Lupin (in Swedish)

If you are unsure whether to use an internal or external printer, you can contact Media-Tryck for advice. 

Media-Tryck website

What to remember when ordering

It is important always to apply the graphic profile when communicating on behalf of Lund University. You must therefore always ensure that all printed material produced by external printers follows the the graphic profile.

About the graphic profile


For general questions on procurement or views on existing agreements:

Contact Purchasing and Procurement at the Finance Division

For advice and support before placing an order or for questions on how to use the agreements, please contact:

Corporate Communications

grafiskprofil [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se

Maria Wendel
Communications officer 
maria [dot] wendel [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 70 07

Anna Johnsson
Communications officer
anna_v [dot] johnsson [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 70 21

Petra Francke
Communications officer
petra [dot] francke [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se (petra[dot]francke[at]kommunikation[dot]lu[dot]se)
+46 46 222 03 16