The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Error notifications

If you experience a problem with something in the premises, please contact the property owner.

For physical problems with the premises, contact the property owner and describe the problem as clearly as possible. Contact information to the relevant property owners, technicians and emergency services is available in every building. Also, see the respective property owners' websites.

The Akademiska hus website 

The National Property Board website

You can also contact the building supervisor, building manager or equivalent.