The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Annual leave, leave of absence and sick leave

Do you want to take annual leave or parental leave, register illness or take time off for another reason? Find out what the rules are and how to apply for or register leave.

Annual leave

Are you planning to apply for annual leave – or do you want to know what the rules are or how many days of annual leave you have? 

More information about annual leave

Parental leave and parental benefit

Do you want to apply for parental leave, do you need to care for a sick child (VAB) – or do you want to know more about parental benefit supplement?

More information about pregnancy, parental leave and care of a sick child

Other types of leave

Leave may be paid or unpaid. Whether or not you receive your salary during the period of leave depends on the reason for the leave. Sometimes salary deductions are determined by the number of days of leave.

More information about paid and unpaid leave

Sick leave

If you fall ill, you must notify your line manager and register your sick leave on your first day of illness in Primula. When you are well again, report your recovery in Primula. If you are ill for an extended period of time, you must submit a doctor’s certificate. 

More information about sick leave

Primula support

In Primula Web you can carry out many tasks relating to your employment, including applying for annual leave, viewing your salary statements, reporting secondary employment and submitting a declaration of illness.

Log in to Primula

SSC Portal

In the SSC Portal you can find information about operational disruptions and planned interruptions to services for upgrades, in Primula. 

Log in to SSC Client Portal

Call ext. 29 000, press 3. You need to identify yourself with BankID to receive answers to personal information that, for example, concerns your payslip. If you do not identify yourself, you will receive the answers to your questions in a case in the SSC Portal.

External call, from a personal telephone +46 (0)46 222 90 00, press 3)