Do you need a different version? All approved versions of the Lund University logotype are available for download from the Image and Media Bank. Log in with your Lucat ID.
Producing one’s “own” logotypes is not permitted. If you have questions about this, if you want to apply for a level 2 logotype (see description below) or for the right to individual profiling (separate graphic profile), contact the Branding Office at Corporate Communication or send an email to grafiskprofil [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
Lund University’s logotype is available in four approved basic versions, in Swedish and English. The two-line centred level 1 logotype is clearest and most communicative, and should therefore be used wherever possible. In certain contexts, depending on layout and format, you may need to choose one of the other versions.
For examples of when to use the different versions of the logotype, see the section on applications in the graphics manual. The University’s layout templates (grid templates) provide the logotype which is best suited to the format you are downloading.
- Graphics manual, in Swedish (PDF 23,7 MB, new window)
- Go the Image and Media Bank to download layout templates to support your work
Level 2 logotype
A special version of the logotype is also available for organisational units at the faculty level or equivalent. This version is called the level 2 logotype. It also comes in a centred, left-aligned and horizontal version, in Swedish and English. Do you want to apply for a level 2 logotype for your organisational unit? Contact the Branding Office.
Things to remember when using the logotype
The Lund University logotype must always:
- Appear in the colours bronze/blue, black or white.
- Appear in a size where the seal (see image below) is at least 10 millimetres high.
- Be placed in a space which is free of text or other elements, known as a free zone. This free zone must always be at least as wide and as high as the “L” in the word LUND.
- Be placed on a simple and plain background, so as to be clearly visible.
The Lund University logotype must never:
- Be modified in any way, such as writing a different name next to/under the seal.
- Appear in colours other than bronze/blue, black or white.
- Be modified in its proportions.
- Appear on a busy background.
Branding Office, Corporate Communications
maria [dot] wendel [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 70 07
anna_v [dot] johnsson [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 70 21
nina [dot] ransmyr [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 03 20
petra [dot] francke [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 03 16
nina [dot] dahlstrom [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 71 49
Communications officer/graphic designer
clyde [dot] lange [at] service [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 74 70