The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Staff forms and templates

Alphabetical list of forms and templates for employees that are available on Staff Pages.

All documents below open in a new tab. If you have problems opening the links, please try another browser.

Bank account outside Sweden

If you have a bank account outside Sweden or you are entitled to a pension abroad, an international form is to be sent to Nordea; 

Please note that you must attach a confirmation verifying that the stated payment recipient and the international bank account details are correct. Contact your local human resources officer for help in sending the international form together with the confirmation to Nordea.


Incident report 



There are a few (unusual) types of authorised leave that are not included in Primula. These can be applied for under "Other types of leave" on a paper form; 


Remote work

The agreement, and termination of agreement, must always be completed in Swedish.

Secondary employment

Staff appraisals



Contact your line manager or your organisational unit’s HR/staff officer if you have any questions about your employment or your organisational unit’s procedures regarding HR/staff matters.

If you can’t find what you are looking for on the web page…

Access the most-searched university-wide HR information or ask the HR Division a question.