Staff forms and templates
Alphabetical list of forms and templates for employees that are available on Staff Pages. All documents below open in a new tab. If you have problems opening the links, please try another browser.
Employment: Waiving your right to your special fixed-term employment being converted to permanent employment
If you are a student, are already permanently employed in the state sector or receive some part of an occupational pension, you may waive the right to your employment being converted to permanent employment. The waiver is valid for six months, and means that the time worked during the period is not counted as time in employment for conversion to permanent employment (Section 5a Employment Protection Act). The waiver can be renewed.
- Advanced flexitime form for 2023, in Swedish (Excel 216 kB)
- Advanced flexitime form for 2022, in Swedish (Excel 209 kB)
- Manual flexitime form, in Swedish (PDF 9 kB)
- Simple flexitime form, in Swedish (Excel 25 kB)
- Notification of damage/loss: URA – Insurance for staff stationed abroad and Supplementary property insurance on the Kammarkollegiet website
- Report – compensation for personal injury PSA (in Swedish, PDF 84 kB)
There are a few (unusual) types of authorised leave that are not included in Primula. These can be applied for under "Other types of leave" on this paper form;
- Application for partial pension (in Swedish, PDF 48 kB)
- Professors emeriti ‒ agreement template (in Swedish, Word 84 kB)
- Template for remote work agreement for TA staff, including English translation (PDF)
- Template for termination of remote work agreement TA staff, including English translation (PDF)
NOTE: These are translations of the original documents in Swedish. Agreements and cancellations of agreements must always be completed in Swedish.
Contact your line manager or the HR function at your organisational unit if you have any questions concerning employment or your organisational unit’s procedures for HR matters.