Staff forms and templates
Alphabetical list of forms and templates for employees that are available on Staff Pages.
All documents below open in a new tab. If you have problems opening the links, please try another browser.
If you have a bank account outside Sweden or you are entitled to a pension abroad, an international form is to be sent to Nordea;
Please note that you must attach a confirmation verifying that the stated payment recipient and the international bank account details are correct. Contact your local human resources officer for help in sending the international form together with the confirmation to Nordea.
- Advanced flexitime form for 2022, in Swedish (Excel 209 kB)
- Advanced flexitime form for 2021, in Swedish (Excel 558 kB)
- Manual flexitime form, in Swedish (PDF 9 kB)
- Simple flexitime form, in Swedish (Excel 25 kB)
- Sample showing how to complete the manual flexitime form, in Swedish (PDF 26 kB)
- Form for reporting departures from normal working hours, in Swedish (PDF 19 kB)
- Notification of damage/loss: URA – Insurance for staff stationed abroad and Supplementary property insurance on the Kammarkollegiet website
- Report – compensation for personal injury PSA (in Swedish, PDF 84 kB)
There are a few (unusual) types of authorised leave that are not included in Primula. These can be applied for under "Other types of leave" on a paper form;
- Application for partial pension (in Swedish, PDF 48 kB)
- Professors emeriti ‒ agreement template (in Swedish, Word 84 kB)
- Submitting a report on secondary employment in Primula
- Guide: Reporting secondary employment (PDF 321 kB)
Contact your line manager or the HR officer at your organisational unit if you have any questions concerning employment or your organisational unit’s procedures for HR/staff matters.