When you return home from your trip

You must submit a travel expense report after you have travelled. There might also be invoices in Lupin/Proceedo for you to take care of. On these pages you will find information about how to proceed.

Read more about handling invoices in Lupin/Proceedo

Information about how to do a travel expense report


If you are dissatisfied with a trip or a booking, it is important that you make a complaint. A complaint form can be found below and should be sent to customer_service [at] egencia [dot] se and elna [dot] rosen [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se.

Complaint form (Word 75 kB, new tab)



See the respective subpage.