STINT Teaching Sabbatical
STINT Teaching Sabbatical is a programme that offers researchers and teachers to spend an autumn term at one of STINT's eleven partner campuses in the US, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The programme aims to develop both individuals and institutions. By giving researchers and teachers passionate about teaching issues international experiences based on the teaching role, rather than in the research role, STINT wants to contribute to higher education being renewed and new networks being created.
Internal nomination process at Lund University
- Lund University has the opportunity to nominate up to three candidates for participation in STINT Teaching Sabbatical every year
- The faculties and USV are given the opportunity to nominate two candidates each
- The nominee must be a PhD, employed and well-established in Lund University's activities
- Nominations received are prepared by an assessment group appointed by the Education Board
- Decisions on which candidates the university will nominate for the programme will be taken by the Education Board at its meeting in September
The assessment is based on the applicant's pedagogical curriculum vitae and justification for the exchange, as well as the recommendation and motivation of the head of department or equivalent.
The applicant's motivation must include a well-founded pedagogical reasoning about what one wants to achieve with the exchange. It should also be clear:
- How the exchange will contribute to one's own competence and the teaching profession
- How the experiences of the exchange should lead to the development of the educational organisation of the own organisation
- How the exchange is relevant to, and embedded in, the organisation itself
The nomination must consist of:
- Nomination form – please contact your faculty's international office for access to the form, see contact information below
- CV – max 4 pages in PDF format (max 2 MB)
- The faculty's motivation for why the candidate is nominated
NB. All documents must be in English.
Nominations are emailed to the faculty's coordinator for the call in accordance with the internal deadline.
Carina Holmberg Pousette
+46 46 222 32 58
carina [dot] holmberg_pousette [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se (carina[dot]holmberg_pousette[at]er[dot]lu[dot]se)