LUCRIS is Lund University's research information system. The purpose of LUCRIS is to make the collective research of individual researchers, research groups and Lund University visible. On this page you will find an introduction to the system and other important information.
Scival temporarily turned off
The display of citation data from Scival is temporarily turned off in the Research Portal due to problems with the Scival data. It will be turned on again as soon as the problem been solved
The LUCRIS database is only available to employees at Lund University. In LUCRIS, researchers at Lund University can enter information that in some way is connected to research. The public interface to LUCRIS is called the Research Portal. The purpose of the portal is to give external visitors a picture of what research is conducted at Lund University. It is aimed at the public, the media, research funders and more.
On the following pages you will find more information about LUCRIS and the Research Portal. There is information about the different modules in LUCRIS and how to use them, as well as various tutorials and guides. Below Use LUCRIS, we are primarily targeting the researchers at Lund University. Below Administer LUCRIS, we address various employees at Lund University whose work affects LUCRIS.
Present your research with LUCRIS
LUCRIS is a relational database, which means you can create links and relationships between different information objects in the system. For example, you can link your research outputs to a project. A project can, in turn, be linked to contracts and so on. The more relationships you create, the easier it will be to find your research in the Research Portal.
There are regulations about what you as a researcher must add in LUCRIS. These regulations and minimum levels are described on the page:
Use data from LUCRIS
Information contained in LUCRIS can be retrieved in reports. The information can thus be compiled to investigate or show different aspects of the research at Lund University. It is also possible to automatically retrieve data and display it on other web pages. You can also do simpler searches and collect documents if you have a Lucat ID.
How to search
You can either watch tutorial or follow the description below to see how to search in LUCRIS.
f you have a Lucat ID you can easily log into LUCRIS and search among all the information in the system. It is better to search directly in LUCRIS than in the Research Portal since certain information is not displayed in the portal. You can for instance search for a list of all publications published in a certain year by a certain research group:
Proceed as follows to search for information in LUCRIS:
- Go to the "Research Output" module, by clicking on the arrow next to the "Personal" tab:
- Under the search box in the middle, remove the search filter "My content", now you search in all research outputs that are entered into the system, not just your own:
- Click on the small funnel with a plus sign after:
- Select the relevant filter, to find a research group select the "Organisations" filter
- Select more filters to get the information you want. An example of a good filter is "Workflow" in which you can mark that you only want to search for publications that have been validated. In that case, click in "Validated" and "For revalidation".
- Choose which format you want to save the list in at the bottom under "Download list":