The admissions office holds the main responsibility for managing applications and admissions to programmes at Lund University. The applicable admission rules are stated in the Lund University admission regulations.
Here you will find timetables for current admissions rounds:
- Timetable for admission to Master's programmes,autumn 2018, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to international courses and programmes autumn 2018, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to spring 2018, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to Master's programmes spring 2018, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to international courses and programmes,spring 2018, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to autumn 2017, in Swedish
- Timetable for admission to summer courses 2017, in Swedish
Systems for range of courses and programmes, and admission
As an administrator at a department, you can enter information about the courses and programmes that have been established in the student registry, Ladok, through Lund University’s database for education, Lubas. The information in Lubas is, among other things, used in the NyA admissions system, as well as in the presentations and courses at lu.se/lunduniversity.lu.se and antagning.se/universityadmissions.se
NyA is the national admissions system that Swedish higher education institutions use to manage a round of admissions. There is also the NyA web – a web tool available to departmental staff.
Do you have questions about admissions administration?
You are welcome to contact the admissions office for advice and support. The easiest way to reach us is by emailing instlant [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
Here you will find our various areas of expertise:
Head of office
catharina [dot] greiff [at] lu [dot] se
Head of Admissions
joakim [dot] hall [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
instlant [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se
Amir Majidzadeh Heravi
Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test
hprov [at] stu [dot] lu [dot] se