Other grants and scholarships
Find application deadlines and calls for applications for grants and scholarships that are not included in the faculties’ travel and research grants.
How to apply
Applications must be made through the application system unless otherwise stated. If you have not used the application system before, you will need to register as a new user. Please read the call for applications before applying.
Log in to the application system (new tab)
Open calls for applications and deadlines
The Thelma Zoéga Fund for Medical Research
Application period 25 May - 18 September
Call for application (new tab)
Forthcoming application periods
Next application period will open in October.
Trips that are affected due to the coronavirus
- If your trip is cancelled and you will not be able to use your grant, please inform the Endowment Administration.
- If your trip is cancelled, but there are non-refundable expenses that have already been paid, it is permitted to use part of the grant to cover these expenses. Account for the expenses in the report in the application system. Refund instructions will be sent to your finance officer.
- If your trip is moved to a later date, you can still use your grant, provided that it is within the specified period in the decision.
- You are not permitted to use the grant for another conference/trip than the one of which you have been granted funds.
- It is not possible to get an extension of the grant period. Instead you are welcome to apply for a new grant in the next application round.
Decisions and payment
The processing time varies between foundations. Decisions are always sent to successful applicants, and sometimes to all applicants.
Disbursement of scholarships and grants awarded to university staff are made to the relevant department. If you are not an employee of Lund University, disbursement can be made to a private bank account.
In order to receive disbursement of the grant, you must use the request form that accompanies an approved application in the application system.
If it has not been specified in the decision, the last date of requesting disbursement is two years from the date of the decision.
Reporting and repayment
A report must always be submitted as soon as possible after the completion of a trip or project. The reporting form can be found in the application system alongside an approved application.
If the entire scholarship or grant is not used, the remaining funding must be repaid to the foundation. Ask the finance officer at your department to contact Endowment Administration.
It is not possible to request redistribution of the funding for a different purpose or an extension of the grant period. Instead you are welcome to apply for a new grant in the next application round.
Contact one of our administrators on stipendier [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
You can also get in touch with us by telephone.
+46 46 222 71 44
Emma [dot] Haverlind [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 71 48
Olof [dot] Jernryd [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
+46 46 222 71 45
Krister [dot] Astrand [at] eken [dot] lu [dot] se
221 00 Lund
Internal mail code 31