Research Services offer researchers and research teams support and help on issues concerning external research funding.
Research Services have special responsibility for the following funders and programmes:
- Swedish funding bodies with special requirements for central management such as the Wallenberg foundations
- EU framework programme for research and innovation
- American federal funding
Find research funding
Using Pivot-RP you can search for research funding opportunities in all scientific fields, from both national and international sources. You can also search for funding to participate in research conferences, and for post-doc funding. In addition, Pivot-RP lets you:
- receive emails on current calls;
- save your application profiles;
- save interesting calls;
- share information with your colleagues.
Lists of research funders
- See list of other Swedish and Nordic research funders from A–Ö (in Swedish)
- See list of EU-funded research programmes and other international research funders
- See list of funders of post-docs and academic conferences
Funding paths to excellence
The guide Funding paths to excellence (link below) provides a compilation of funding opportunities oriented towards basic research available in different career stages with an indicative list of expected merits and skills. The guide may be used in the strategic planning of researchers, supervisors, head of departments, team leaders and the like.
International collaborations and opportunities
Project costing and reporting
Help with project costing is available from your department or faculty finance officer, both for applications and final reporting.
Templates and guides for project costing can be found on the Finance Pages. Research Services can provide assistance with project costing and reporting for EU funding.
In Kompetensportalen you will find an online course in overhead and indirect costs. The course is available in Swedish and English: