EUGLOH – European University Alliance for Global Health
European Universities is a programme initiated, and mostly financed, by the EU to strengthen the strategic partnerships between European universities. EUGLOH is part of this programme.
Lund University has been part of EUGLOH since 2019 and collaborates with:
- Université Paris-Saclay (coordinator, France)
- University of Szeged (Hungary)
- University of Porto (Portugal) and
- Ludwig-Maximilian Universität of Munich – LMU (Germany)
- University of Hamburg (Germany)
- The Arctic University of Norway – UiT (Tromsø)
- University of Alcalá (Spain)
- University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
Read more on the EUGLOH website
Staff exchange within EUGLOH
Get to know your counterpart at one of the EUGLOH Alliance's universities – make a staff exchange funded with an Erasmus+ grant!
Read more about Erasmus+ staff exchange
What does EUGLOH mean for LU?
The engagement of Lund University in EUGLOH is part of the commitment to constantly evolve and improve. EUGLOH involves all groups within Lund University: students, doctoral students, teaching staff, researchers, administrative officers and management.
The approach is broad, has an interdisciplinary perspective and all faculties are involved. One focus area is to strengthen education linked to the large research facilities at the participating universities.
LU leads one of the eight so called work packages – Transnational teaching and learning – which includes increasing the cooperation in education, create of joint master’s programmes, and also the development of the pedagogics.
EUGLOH focuses on
- Offering the students a large number of short courses, either virtual or with physical mobility at all levels within the network.
- Increase the number of exchange students within the alliance.
- Together with our partners develop the pedagogics.
- Develop the reception of incoming exchange students in close cooperation with the student unions, among others.
- Implement activities with focus on lifelong learning in cooperation with employers.
- Developing the reception of exchange students in collaboration with the students’ unions.
- Student employability and entrepreneurship.
- Increasing the opportunities for students to gain research experience.
- Create joint programmes at master’s level.
+46 706 20 38 22
kristina [dot] miolin [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se
EUGLOH at LU
EUR 18 million over 4 years for the 9 partners.
Vice-Chancellor Erik Renström
Executive Board – LU's representatives
Tori Heitmann Jörgensen
Student Board – LU's representative
Tori Heitmann Jörgensen