As a staff member at Lund University you have the option to consult a research representative on matters concerning good research practice.
A research representative is to provide independent advice and support on matters concerning research activities, such as issues relating to publication, the responsibilities of authors or research collaborations. The research representatives are appointed by the faculties for a three-year period.
The research representatives work actively to spread knowledge with the aim of promoting good research practice.
The research representatives meet regularly to exchange experiences and discuss challenges and opportunities. The network reports annually to Lund University’s Council for Ethics and Academic Freedom and the Vice-Chancellor’s Management Council.
For general issues regarding the function and work of the representatives:
Jessica Salomonsson Enetoft
jessica [dot] salomonsson_enetoft [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
Contact research representatives
- School of Economics and Management – Jonas Helgertz
- Joint Faculties of Humanities and Theology – Björn Petersson
- Faculty of Law – Björn Petersson
- Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts – Gertrud Sandqvist
- Faculty of Engineering – Marcus Thern
- Faculty of Medicine – Per Odin
- Faculty of Science – Per Lundberg
- Faculty of Social Sciences – Christer Jönsson
- Specialised Centres – Carl Dalhammar