Registration form for new blog
LU’s Corporate Communications offer a standard tool for blogs in WordPress. The solution consists of ready-made templates in the Lund University graphic profile that are easy to use.
What is included in the offer?
- An empty blog with standard functionality and compliance with Lund University’s design templates. Special adaptations, e.g. in the form of installation of specific plug-ins or change of theme, are not possible in this standard solution.
- Help getting started with the blog tool (WordPress).
- Personal administration by user and authorisations for your blog.
- Continuous security updates.
Important information on the terms and conditions for prospective bloggers:
As the owner of a blog, you are responsible for its content and must ensure that it complies with applicable laws and regulations. More information on legislation is available here:
- Read about copyright, publishing and copying
- Read about personal data and data protection
- Read about images, copyright and consent
Since Lund University does not have any common solution for archiving online content, each organisation is responsible for its own material in this regard. You are responsible for continuously responding to incoming posts if you have chosen to activate the comments function. If anyone else takes over the main responsibility as administrator of the blog, you have an obligation to notify blogg [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se.
A blog should be regularly updated. An annual revision is conducted in which blogs that have not been updated for a year are deleted. Before creating a blog, you are to have consulted with the organisational manager, e.g. your line manager, head of department, head of research or project manager.
Registration - New blog
blogg [at] kommunikation [dot] lu [dot] se (blogg[at]kommunikation[dot]lu[dot]se)