Susanne Kristensson, university director
Susanne Kristensson is the university director for Lund University.
Since 2012 Susanne Kristensson is the University Director.
The university director is responsible for the general management of the University’s administration and finances on behalf of the vice-chancellor, including general administrative procedures and support systems, and for the duties of the University’s central administration.
Under the vice-chancellor, the university director is also responsible for supervising University decisions to ensure their legality.
Susanne Kristensson is legal counsel and has worked at the United Nations Human Rights Council, Landskrona District Court and the Police Authority in Skåne. Since then, she has worked at Lund University as legal counsel and general counsel.
Areas of responsibility:
- Overall management of the University’s administration and finances
- Central administration activities
On Susanne Kristensson's agenda:
University Director Susanne Kristensson
susanne [dot] kristensson [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
Telephone: +46 (0)46 222 7002
University Director's Secretary Wiveca Ericsson
E-mail: wiveca [dot] ericsson [at] rektor [dot] lu [dot] se
Telephone: +46 (0)46 222 7004
- University Management
- Vice-chancellor’s Management Council
- University Administration Management Group - UFLG
- Central Administration Management Group - GFLG
- Council for Gender Equality and Equal Opportunities
- Deviations from Good Research Practice Review Board
- Endowments Board
- Steering Group for the main University building