Glasses for computer work
As an employee, you are responsible for keeping track of any changes to your vision and to communicate them to your line manager. There may be a need to review your work station to make sure that it has been properly set up as vision problems may occur when the workplace is not optimally adapted. If so, please contact the physiotherapist/ergonomist at the Occupational Health Service.
What to do
Orders are to be placed via Lupin (Proceedo). If you are not authorised to place orders in Lupin, enlist the help of your purchasing coordinator/a fellow staff member who is authorised. The University has a procurement agreement with the optician chain, Synoptik.
- Search for “glasses” (“glasögon”) or “Synoptik” in Lupin and choose the location that best suits you.
- Click the plus sign next to “Order” (“Beställ”) to access the order form.
- Complete the order form. Your measurement does not have to be accurate to centimetre. It is of great help to the optician if you describe your work duties.
- Once the order has been approved by your manager it is emailed to the Synoptik location you have chosen.
- Make an appointment for an eye examination at the location you have chosen. The optician will determine whether and what kind of visual correction is required for you in your current work situation. If you are not satisfied with the result, it is important that you communicate this to the optician so that possible adjustments can be made.
Matilda [dot] Eklund [at] fhv [dot] lu [dot] se
223 62 LUND
Occupational Health Service
221 00 LUND
Internal mailing code 52
+46 46 222 32 80
Consultations by appointment only
Closed for lunch 12:00–12:30