International opportunities and partnerships
Lund University’s partnership agreements with universities abroad
We have agreements with 520 partner universities in more than 70 countries. The agreements can be used for various purposes. Please contact the agreement manager at Lund University to learn more about your options.
Research, teaching and professional development abroad
- Find funding for international partnership projects
- Funding for teaching and staff mobility
- Collaborate through the University’s network where many of the foremost universities in the world participate
- Write agreements with an international university or organisation
- Research Services – help and support for researchers and research teams involving questions about research funding
Working internationally at home
Policy documents and strategies
Specific strategies have been developed to provide guidance regarding the University’s presence and activities in different parts of the world. Lund University also has policy documents that provide support in various contexts.