International opportunities and partnerships
As an employee of Lund University, you have the opportunity to take advantage of the many established networks and contacts to develop new international collaborations.
Lund University’s partnership agreements with universities abroad
We have agreements with 640 partner universities in almost 70 countries. The agreements can be used for various purposes. Find out which universities Lund University collborates with.
Action Plan for Internationalisation
Lund University has an action plan for internationalisation that applies to the years 2019-2021 (decided 3 October 2019). The action plan highlights measures to promote internationalisation at the university and increase the university's attractiveness.
Guidance for academic collaborations
The university has developed action plans and strategies that provide guidance in academic collaborations with Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the United Kingdom.
Collaboration, research, teaching and professional development abroad
- Calls for application – when do I apply?
- Funding for international collaborations
- Funding for mobility
- Find international partners for collaboration
- Write agreements with an international university or organisation
- Research Services – help and support for researchers and research teams involving questions about research funding
External Relations' Newsletter
The focus of the newsletter is on currents events and announce-ments within the area of internationalisation. It is sent out every two weeks during the semester.