Linnaeus-Palme Partnership & Planning
What does the programme offer?
The programme Linnaeus-Palme shall contribute to a long-term mutual cooperation between higher education institutions in Sweden and in developing countries. The programme provides the opportunity for funding of contact trips, as well as exchanges for teaching staff and students.
Who can apply to manage a grant?
Departments at Lund University.
Where do I apply?
The Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR).
Call for proposals – Partnership (teaching and student mobility)
The application opened on 1 March 2019.
This is the LU internal process spring 2019:
- New procedure! Dean’s approval of the project application must be obtained by the applicant institution. Proof of dean’s approval can be an email in which the dean expresses support of the project application.
- 29 March: deadline for project manager at department to submit two documents to contact person at External Relations (see right-hand column):
- PDF version of page "Overview" of project application.
- Dean’s approval of the project application.
- 1 April: External Relations compile framework application.
- 2-4 April: framework application is submitted to the Office of the Vice-Chancellor for review before the vice-chancellor’s signature followed by the vice-chancellor’s signature.
- 5 April: Scanned framework application is sent to departments to be attached to the respective project application.
Call for proposals – Planning (contact trips)
Autumn (tentatively October) 2019.
Who else can participate in the project?
Institutions at universities in developing countries.
+46 46 222 30 15
henrik [dot] hofvendahl [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se