LUCRIS - research information system
On the following pages, you will find information about LUCRIS and the Research Portal, which is the public interface for the information entered in LUCRIS:
On the following pages you will find information about the system, guides, frequently asked questions and answers, and links to the LUCRIS support.
LUCRIS- what's in it for me?
Present your research
Present and highlight your research outputs and have them exported, for example to:
- The department’s local webpages (depending on local web solutions)
Reuse of research information
Edit your personal profile and reuse the information on the web and in external systems such as:
- Export to EndNote and other reference management programs
- Export for project reporting
- Export and create a personal CV
Boost our collective CV
Contribute to LU’s reputation as a world-leading university by sharing structured and accessible information on our research. It’s good for you, and it’s good for everyone at LU.
Who can see and reuse the data I enter in LUCRIS?
Your personal profile, your research outputs, activities, projects and prizes are all searchable in Lund University research portal. The exernally open research portal showcases your research to:
- Other researchers: in and outside your existing networks, which can lead to new collaborations and projects.
- Financiers and donors: LUCRIS allows you to send links when reporting – to research financiers for example – that highlight the various forms of output a certain contract has generated.
- Media: a clear and updated profile in LU’s research database makes it easier for the media to find the right person at LU.
- Students and interested members of the public: the opportunity for students and interested members of the public to closely follow research in its different expression and forms.
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se (subject: LUCRIS) (Please contact the LUCRIS-support)