LUCRIS - research information system
The information in the database is structured in such a way as to enable searches and compilations showing various aspects of research activities. The system enables automatic retrieval of data for display on other websites.
NB! LUCRIS will unavailable the 25th of November between 8.00-1.00 am, due to upgrades.
On the following pages, you will find information about LUCRIS and the Research Portal, which is the public interface for the information entered in LUCRIS:
On the following pages you will find information about the system, guides, frequently asked questions and answers, and links to the LUCRIS support.
LUCRIS- what's in it for me?
Present your research
Present and highlight your research outputs and have them exported, for example to:
- The department’s local webpages (depending on local web solutions)
Reuse of research information
Edit your personal profile and reuse the information on the web and in external systems such as:
- Export to EndNote and other reference management programs
- Export for project reporting
- Export and create a personal CV
Boost our collective CV
Contribute to LU’s reputation as a world-leading university by sharing structured and accessible information on our research. It’s good for you, and it’s good for everyone at LU.
Who can see and reuse the data I enter in LUCRIS?
Your personal profile, your research outputs, activities, projects and prizes are all searchable in Lund University research portal. The exernally open research portal showcases your research to:
- Other researchers: in and outside your existing networks, which can lead to new collaborations and projects.
- Financiers and donors: LUCRIS allows you to send links when reporting – to research financiers for example – that highlight the various forms of output a certain contract has generated.
- Media: a clear and updated profile in LU’s research database makes it easier for the media to find the right person at LU.
- Students and interested members of the public: the opportunity for students and interested members of the public to closely follow research in its different expression and forms.
servicedesk [at] lu [dot] se (subject: LUCRIS) (Please contact the LUCRIS-support)