Creating a CV
use the information you entered to create a neat CV in an instant
The purpose of this module is to enable the quick and simple re-use of data registered in the system to generate personal CVs.
Each CV can be adapted to the relevant occasion and target group, and subsequently edited.
How do I generate a CV in LUCRIS?
- Log in to LUCRIS
- Click Add curriculum vitae on your Personal page.
- Click the `+’ which appears when you run the mouse over the module Curricula Vitae to the left once in LUCRIS
- Select one of the CV formats:
Read more about the various CV formats available.
- Check the fields you wish to include.
- You can edit the CV content and then save it in various formats, such as Word or PDF. It is best to edit the layout once you have saved the content in Word, for example.
Tutorial video on how to create a CV in LUCRIS.
Different CV formats
There are several different CV formats in LUCRIS, to satisfy different aims and purposes.
This CV is only in your LUCRIS profile and not visible on the Research Portal. You can generate several private CVs and adapt them to different target groups, e.g. one for each funding body to which you usually apply, tailoring the content to the relevant target group.
Appears under its own tab called 'CV' on your profile on the Research Portal. The CV becomes downloadable for external visitors. You can only create one public CV.
A selection of CV formats are available in the system; so far, there is no standard national CV in Sweden.
NIH Biosketch CV
Canadian Common CV