Help and support
The LUCRIS support organisation is semi-centralised, which means that you can send in any questions to servicedesk (our central support). Depending on the nature of the question it will be answered either by your local support at the faculty, or by a suitable person within the LUCRIS-administration. We welcome all your questions!
Some faculties have local requierments for adding data in LUCRIS:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Fine and Preforming arts
- School of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Law
List of LUCRIS video tutorials
NB! Due to changes in the platform the viewing quality of the filmed instructions are low right now and new will be done in the winter 2019/2020.
These video tutorials are made by the LUCRIS-support, centrally and locally. In locally produced material there can be faculty specific instructions.
All video tutorials are at the LU Play-platform (LUPlay.se), you'll need to log in with your LUCAT-Id.
Get started with LUCRIS (by the faculty of Medicine)
Import publications from online source
- introduction on how to import research output from online sources eg. Scopus into LUCRIS. Opens in a new window, needs log in with LUCAT. Uploaded 200117.
Externally funded projects - how to showcase them
- How to showcase externally funded projects in LUCRIS and the Reseach Portal. What's the difference between Awards and Projects? Opens in a new window, needs log in with LUCAT. Uploaded 200117.
Add a project to LUCRIS (by the faculty of Medicine)
Create a list of Highlighetd publications at your portal profile page (by the faculty of Medicine)
LUCRIS instruction manuals
- Guide to LUCRIS (PDF, 1,24 MB, new window)
- Short guide to LUCRIS (PDF, 512 kB, new window)
New version - minor updates, 2018-05-25
- Short guide for doctoral students (PDF, 508 kB, new window)
New version 2019-04-15
- ORCID + LUCRIS (PDF 811 kB, new window)
New version 2018-02-26
Strategic research areas at LU
- A guide for the researchers at the strategic research areas at LU, in order to know how to enter information in LUCRIS for the yearly reports.
SRA and LUCRIS - Researchers how-to-guide (PDF, 870 kB, new window)
New version 2019-02-01
- A checklist for the researchers at the Strategic research areas at LU, in order to know what information to enter in LUCRIS for the yearly reports.
SRA Checklist (PDF, 180 kB, new window)
New version 2018-10-05
Review and edit entered infrastructures.
Manual for managers of infrastructures (pdf 458 kB, new window)
New version 2018-10-10
Please note that a more comprehensive guide to the software is available in the help-section in LUCRIS.